Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fat Loss

For Once, I feel like I am going to have some pretty interesting and exciting content to provide to everyone who may encounter this blog.  Over the next few months, this blog, will be an outlet for me to display the trials and tribulations of my newest client.  Fernando, who happens to be a good friend and coworker, has accepted my offer to help him lose as much fat as possible, improve his quality of life, revamp his dietary habits, and hopefully extend his life.  This blog is going to offer a window into the struggles and successes he will experience week to week, and if we are lucky, motivate him to work even harder. And possibly even motivate someone who is watching. I hope to provide commentary on how he is doing, as well as forward his thoughts and opinions.  Workout videos will be posted on here to display the days accomplishments and developments.  Anyway, I hope to have some new content up soon, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment